FORD CHALLENGEPRAGUE Middle Distance Triathlon
1,9KM swim – 90KM bike – 21,1KM run | Individual and Relay (3 members)
Taking place in one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world, CHALLENGEPRAGUE is sure to be an amazing and memorable event not only for participants but for the entire family and all fans, with a great variety of activities to choose from.
July 27 it’s on!
Five reasons to race
- Having the race in the heart of the historical capital city of Czech Republic
- Amazing race site close to the Prague Castle (the biggest castle complex in the word), Charles Bridge or National Theatre
- A memorable event not just for participants but for the entire family, with a great variety of activities to choose from
- Thousands of devoted fans line the course
- Centrally located in the Czech Republic making day trips to Central Bohemian Region easily accessible
1 lap of 1,9KM
Swim lap in Vltava river
2 laps of 45KM
Bike course runs towards Vrané nad Vltavou direction and back.
4 laps of 5,3KM
Running course leads in the historical centre of the city alongside the Vltava river across Rašínovo embankment, náplavka, Palackého Bridge and Janáčkovo embankment.
Be prepared and read our briefing. Everything you need to know about the race is in there!
Make sure you read it carefully.
See the complete triathlon weekend’s time schedule
FORD CHALLENGEPRAGUE will have a total prize purse of € 19.000.
Prize money is for the elite/pro division only. You must hold a pro license with Challenge Family to qualify for prize money.
Look at the start list of FORD CHALLENGEPRAGUE 2019!
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.