380 meters swim – 18KM bike – 4,2KM run | Individual
Do you like swimming, riding a bike or running?
Accept a new challenge and com to ty TRY-AHTLON! CHALLENGETRY-AHTLON is category suitable for every triathlon beginner. Experience the unique atmosphere of an international race in the historical centre of Prague.
July 27 it’s on!
Five reasons to race
- Having the race in the heart of the historical capital city of Czech Republic
- Amazing race site close to the Prague Castle (the biggest castle complex in the word), Charles Bridge or National Theatre
- A memorable event not just for participants but for the entire family, with a great variety of activities to choose from
- Thousands of devoted fans line the course
- Centrally located in the Czech Republic making day trips to Central Bohemian Region easily accessible
1 lap of 380 meters
Swim lap in Vltava river
Bike course towards Strakonicka street and back.
1 lap of 4,2KM
1 lap run alongside the Vltava river across Rašínovo embankment, náplavka, Palackého Bridge and Janáčkovo embankment.
What do you need for it?
- Swim course
- swim goggles
- neoprene (neoprene is usually not obligatory but we strongly recommend to have one)
- Bike course
- Important! Electric bikes, time trial bikes, and aerodynamic helmets are not allowed.
- Run course
- that´s simple – you need just running shoes
Look at the start list of CHALLENGETRY-ATHLON 2019!
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.