380 meters swim – 18KM bike – 4,2KM run | Individual
Do you like swimming, riding a bike or running?
Accept a new challenge and com to ty TRY-AHTLON! SCOTT CHALLENGETRY-AHTLON is category suitable for every triathlon beginner. Experience the unique atmosphere of an international race in the historical centre of Prague.
July 27 it’s on!
Five reasons to race Ford CHALLENGEPRAGUE
- Having the race in the heart of the historical capital city of Czech Republic
- Amazing race site close to the Prague Castle (the biggest castle complex in the word), Charles Bridge or National Theatre
- A memorable event not just for participants but for the entire family, with a great variety of activities to choose from
- Thousands of devoted fans line the course
- Centrally located in the Czech Republic making day trips to Central Bohemian Region easily accessible
1 lap – 0,38 km
Swim lap in Vltava river
2 laps – 18 km
Bike course towards Strakonicka street and back.
1 lap 4,2 km
1 lap run alongside the Vltava river across Rašínovo embankment, náplavka, Palackého Bridge and Janáčkovo embankment.
What do you need for it?
- Swim course
- swim goggles
- neoprene (neoprene is usually not obligatory but we strongly recommend to have one)
- Bike course
- Important! Electric bikes, time trial bikes including aero bars, and aerodynamic helmets are not allowed.
- Run course
- that´s simple – you need just running shoes
Be prepared and read our briefing. Everything you need to know about the race is in there! Make sure you read it carefully.
See the complete triathlon weekend’s time schedule
Be ready for the race! Order convenient nutritional packs to keep you full of energy during the Ford Challenge Prague. You can find more information here.
NAME AND TIME ENGRAVED ON YOUR MEDAL
We are offering the option to buy an engraving on your finishing medal. Have your name and finishing time engraved immediately after completing the race in the finish area.
Look at the start list of SCOTT CHALLENGETRY-ATHLON 2019!
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.